What, Why, When To Hire and Event Planner
First to hire an event planner you must have an event in mind. MK Pure Diamond Events plans business meetings, weddings and events.
1. Board meetings
2. Small Company meetings
3. Company or Business Fundraisers
4. Grand Openings or Small Business Celebrations.
1. Need Help the Day of your Wedding?
a. Wedding Gown Dresser
b. Day of Service
2. 3, 6, 9, 12 month planning services
3. Package Deals.
3. Baby Showers
4. Wedding Showers
5. Sweet 16 and Quen
Celebration defined: the action of marking one's pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity: "the birth of his son was a cause for celebration" · "a birthday celebration"synonyms: commemoration · observance · marking · keeping. As defined by Oxford Dictionary
2. One must have a date in mind. Such as Month, Day, Year and time you would like the event to happen.
3. Budget: Must have an idea of how much money you want to spend. I assure you, you'll need about 20-30 percent more than what you want to send.
4. You don't want to do the work. You need assistance planning the event. It will be larger than what you expected. You know you just don't have the time to do all the details you need done. Your really looking for someone to plan, organize and run the event. You have great ideas, but don't know where, when, how to get started.
That's when you hire and event planner. Some of us charge you by the hour for our work.
Others by a percentage of the budget. Others just tell you what are part of the project will cost you. This is what we call packages. MK Pure Diamond Events are listed in the wedding section of the website. Business are charged by the hour or a negotiated fee. Events are usually charged about 20% of the budget. Negotiated fees are done in the meeting.
All of this is written in contracts and with both party signature. With MK Pure Diamond Events there is no guess work to what you will be paying.