Last Days of Summer 2016
I am blessed with a following of people who not always send me customers or client. They enjoy reading my blogs. They are inspired by them and get ideas on how to romance their date, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiance, spouse, lover, husband, wife, significant other. You get the point. This is a blessing! Love is a blessing and not to be taken for granted. This is my last blog post on Picnics under $40 dollars.
I thought I would end 2016 with the top 7 Seven thing to do to end the summer of 2016.
1. Concerts: Check your local community website there are several concerts left. Pack a picnic lunch or order one from Gleson's, Jakes, Pacifica, Poseidon, Zels. I believe Del Mar and San Marcos still have a concert on their calendar. While you watch the sunset.
2. Movie at the Park: There are still a few great movies being shown at the local parks. With their huge blow up screen. Get your blanket, chair and picnics and enjoy the last of the summer nights as you watch your favorite star on the big screen.
3. ArtWalk: check the locals to find out what the latest Art exhibit that is going on. Place like Rhino in Encinitas or Balboa Park always have fun works or art you can look at, talk about.
4. Museums: One of my favorite things to do is take a day and visit the local museum. Balboa Park is known for all the works of art they bring in from other countries. However, your local city might have a museum or two you haven't visit. There are still many I haven't seen. It's fun for the whole family and will take you all day so be sure to plan a picnic lunch. Don't want to try ordering from Panera's they have picnic lunches to go.
5. Bike Ride along the Coast: Rent a pick from your local Encinitas Bicycle store and ride north to Carlsbad or Oceanside if you want a longer ride, you can pedal south to Cardiff by the Sea or Del Mar and shop in the local only stores.
6. Moonlight Beach: Ride a wave or two. Gather up your surfboards , boggie boards, suntan lotion and other beach equipment and spend and afternoon at the beach. Don't have the equipment you need. No worries. There are local Encinitas rental stores that will rent you the thing's you need. Don't want to pack a picnic lunch no worries the snack shop at Moonlight beach has everything you need.
7. Dinner and Sunset: Picnics aren't your thing. Still want to celebrate the last days of summer how about a nice dinner, a romantic walk along the coast. Vilucci's in Carlsbad has the perfect patio seating that lets you see it all. Would rather be a little more South, try the restaurants in Cardiff by the Sea. Chart House, Pacific Grill, Dos Olas
Love is something that is not to be taken for granted. I thank you for the love we have shared throughout the writing of the blogs and I look forward to continue of planning meeting and events in 2017
Thank you for following my blog series on Picnics under $40.oo Forty Dollars and MK Pure Diamond Events. The response has been amazing. Email me and share your thoughts on the romance summer of 2016 was for you. firstname.lastname@example.org