Autumn Color (Trying to Select Event Colors)
When trying to choose color for your event after you have chosen the date, I recommend looking to nature.
1. Items in season are in abundance.
2. Look at the gold, reds, oranges, greens, yellows, what other colors do you see.
3. Choose at least three of them and plan accordingly.
It's that simple.
4. If you start planning early enough, the cost of the items will be economical. Make a list of the items you are purchasing in order to not double order.
5. Use the colors and enjoy the day.
For more practical advice....email: MKPureDiamondEvents