Are you planning a countdown event this year? It isn’t any fun without the numbers 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Whether you watch the countdown on TV Live or have a countdown party of your own here are some places selling things that you might want.
1. Target has disco balls on sale.
2. Party City has balloons, hats, streamers, horns for blowing.
3. Bev Mo has alcohol for sale plus check to see if they have their special on glassware. Make your reservation early for that keg of beer and remember to return it there is a pretty big fee when you don’t.
4. Catering- I recommend this for those who are giving a party at home.
5. Insurance- Call your local agent and see if you can purchase an extra insurance for the day or “event insurance” its called if you are having more people than a dinner party. The reason for this is to protect your home incase a guest has issues with the things one can’t control. “Acts of God” they are called.
Remember don’t drink and drive. Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Please read disclaimer, this and all the writings of Maria Kamon are never to be forced or imposed upon others beliefs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2019